I just love the whole blogging thing. It's such a great way to keep up-to-date with friends and family. With that said, I have been meaning to create a blog for a long time, however I never seem to get around to it. Time is something that I wish I had a little more of. I am working, going to UCA at night to get a Master's in Teaching, and taking care of two babies (Addison and James) haha!! I frequently try to manage my free time more efficiently, and I have come to the conclusion that it's hard to manage something that you have little of....
And taking about time...It's unbelievable how time flies. It seems like just yesterday James and I were bringing Addison home from the hospital on Memorial Day. Addison is such a blessing and brings so much happiness in our lives. I have 1000's of pics of Addy over the past 17 months, but I can imagine how easy is to forget the small details over time.
So...what better way to remember the small stuff than to document it!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment