
Okay! This is long overdue, but al lot has been going on in the Hollensworth Family. For starters, We are expecting our second child this August, and we are sooooo excited about it. We do not know the sex yet, but hopefully will soon, as I am 18 week prego. If it is a boy it will be James Dawson Hollensworth III. and we will call him Dawson, and a girl will be either Olivia Grace or Olivia Ann and we will call her Livi. So Cute I Know!!! Addison is 22 months old and so much fun She is all girl, and loves hair bows, lipstick, sunglasses, shoes, and unfortunately...her paci! I am still going to school at night to get my Masters in Teaching, doing the photography thing...which I love, and I am taking a long term sub position starting in April. The position is at Oakbrooke Elementary in a first grade class. I will be the teacher for the remainder of the school year. I am very excited about this, as it will be excellent experience. James has just been working, and he is excited it is finally turkey season. He has been in Mississippi the past week hunting turkeys.

No comments:
Post a Comment